Inspired by the belief that food is medicine, Kroma is on a mission to simplify how people integrate functional superfood nutrition into everyday life while making it taste so good, you won’t believe it’s this good for you. We have scanned the world to find the most nutrient dense, high integrity, sustainably sourced superfood ingredients available. We are at the forefront of the wellness space, pioneering new approaches and moving with incredible speed. Now that we are officially launched, it’s time to grow Kroma into the wellness brand of the future. As the leader of the Customer Experience team, you will build loyal customer relationships and help create WOW experiences that drive sales and brand ambassadorship. You will oversee all customer support communication through Kroma’s developed support system, creating new macros, new ways of engaging and steering Kroma as a class leader in the CS space. This role is remote, but flexibility for in person meetings is appreciated.
Role + Responsibilities
- Manage inbound customer communications on all channels to answer questions and solve issues. Channels today include email, SMS, and social media, and new channels will emerge that allow customers to connect with us in different ways.
- Promote the image of Kroma in a positive way, communicating in a friendly, gracious, and helpful manner as befits our brand.
- Manage and improve our CRM systems, ensuring optimal use and integration of Customer Service technology platforms.
- Work with warehouse and fulfillment teams to solve delivery, transaction, and customer experience problems, suggest improvements, and exceed customer expectations.
- Write and manage policy documents and procedures to support customer needs while focused on the business bottom line.
- Track data points to help better manage and analyze our business.
- Become an expert on Kroma products.
- Work across the business to create a feedback loop fostering continuous improvement in every area of our business.
- As we grow, hire and train new Customer Service team members.
- Identify customer service trends and determine system improvements.
- 3-5 years experience working in or running a Customer Service function in an ecommerce setting.
- Great communication skills, with an emphasis on writing ability, an even-handed temperament, and the desire to create uplifting touchpoints with even the most challenging of customers.
- Experience using online CRM software systems to support ecommerce; strong technology acumen.
- An agile troubleshooter who can quickly assess issues and make appropriate judgement calls.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in or familiarity with the wellness space is ideal.