LOVE MONTH | SUPERFOOD SNACKS | VEGAN
Spicy Passion Chia Pudding with Strawberries Recipe
By Food Stylist & Kroma Influencer @sleepingmakesmehungry
Fresh and delicious, this Spicy Passion Chia Pudding with Strawberries is bursting with flavor and libido-boosting sexy superfoods from Kroma's Spicy Passion Latte.
4 T Chia seeds
1/2 C Strawberries blended with a squeeze of lemon
Sliced strawberries for topping
- In a small bowl combine the milk, maple syrup and Spicy Passion Latte powder and mix until smooth.
- Add in the chia seeds and stir until combined. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- In 4 jars, pour a couple tablespoons of the strawberry mixture.
- Add equal amounts of chia pudding to each jar. It should be starting to thicken up.
- Put in the fridge for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries, or go all out and top with your favorite coconut yogurt and sliced strawberries. You can also add a spoonful of OMG Cookie Butter to each jar.
Shop This Recipe
Spicy Passion Latte
Who knew hot chocolate with sexy superfoods could be this good for you.
OMG Cookie Butter
Guilt-free goodness that's the perfect pre- or post-workout (or anytime) snack.