LOVE MONTH | SUPERFOOD SNACKS
Spicy Passion Latte Blondies Recipe
By Food Stylist & Kroma Influencer @sleepingmakesmehungry
Treat yourself to this mouthwatering dessert made with Kroma's libido-boosting Spicy Passion Latte & antioxidant-rich OMG Cookie Butter.
1 Large egg
2/3 C Coconut sugar
1/2 C OMG Cookie Butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 C Maple syrup
1 T Melted coconut oil
1 TSP Vanilla extract
1/4 TSP Sea salt
1/2 C Gluten-free flour blend
1/2 TSP Baking soda
Optional (but encouraged): 1/2 C Chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350ºf and line an 8x8 pan with parchment.
- Mix egg, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, OMG Cookie Butter, and coconut oil in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add salt, baking soda, gluten-free flour, and Spicy Passion Latte powder. Mix until you can see no streaks of the dry ingredients.
- Put the batter into the lined baking pan. Make sure it is spread evenly. Sprinkle the optional chopped chocolate on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes.
- Cut it up and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (if you can make it last that long!).
Shop This Recipe
Spicy Passion Latte
Who knew hot chocolate with sexy superfoods could be this good for you.
OMG Cookie Butter
Guilt-free goodness that's the perfect pre- or post-workout (or anytime) snack.