Last updated: MARCH 31, 2023
Para español haz clic aquí.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information you provide directly to us
2. Information provided by third parties
3. Information collected through tracking technology
We collect certain information automatically when you access and use our Services. The types of information we collect may include:
4. Other types of information
• Inferences and Derived Data. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of personal information we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address, or your prospective purchasing habits based on your browsing behavior on our Services.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use personal information for a variety of purposes as described in more detail below.
1. To Provide and Maintain our Products and Services. We use the information we collect to operate and maintain our Services and to provide our products and the features and functionality of our Services. These activities may include, among other things, using information to:
2. To Improve, Personalize, and Develop Our Products and Services. We use the information we collect to improve and personalize our Services, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and to develop new ones. These activities may include, among other things, using information to:
3. To Provide Customer Support. When you contact us for customer support or any other reason (e.g., to help you complete the account registration process, diagnose or fix technology problems, respond to a dispute, etc.), we may use or request information, including Sensitive Information, as necessary to answer your questions, resolve disputes, and/or investigate and troubleshoot problems or complaints.
5. To Send You Marketing and Promotional Communications. By creating a Kroma Wellness account, you are agreeing that we may send you product and promotional emails or notifications about our Services, and offers on new products, services, promotions or contests. You may also opt-in to receiving similar notifications on the Services. We may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, text or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing communications at any time as further described in the “YOUR CHOICES” section.
6. To Comply with Legal or Regulatory Obligations or In Connection with a Legal Process. This may include using information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (i) comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes or to respond to proper governmental request or investigation; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iii) protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions; and (iv) to protect yours, ours or others’ rights, property or safety;
4. ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
5. YOUR CHOICES
1. Access to your account
You may access your account to view order history information and/or adjust subscriptions on your own through the My Account section, once logged in via this link.
For any personal information changes you may need (phone, email, address, etc.) or to delete your account entirely, email us at email@example.com, and our customer service team can help you update your account.
2. Marketing Communications
3. Device Permissions
Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as camera and microphone as well as push notifications. Where applicable, you can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Depending on the manner in which you make changes to your settings, certain Services may lose partial or full functionality.
4. Uninstall the Application
If you have downloaded our mobile application, you can stop all information collection by applications by disabling call forwarding and deactivating your account by following the instructions on the Service’s Settings screen and then uninstalling the applications using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the applications from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you reinstall the applications on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
5. Managing Cookies
6. “Do Not Track” Features
Some web browsers incorporate a Do Not Track (“DNT”) or a similar feature. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
6. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by phone, if permitted to do so by law.
If you create an account as part of using our Services, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, selecting a strong password and constructing a unique password. You are also responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
7. DATA TRANSFERS
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Services are intended for general audiences over the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 years old. If you are not over 18 years old, then DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SERVICES. We also do not knowingly sell the personal information of individuals under the age of 16.
For your convenience and information, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content that is not owned or operated by us. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices of websites or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or shared.
10. INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
1. Categories of Personal Information We Collect, Use, and Disclose
2. Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have certain rights, such as:
3. Exercising Your Privacy Rights
For the most part, we enable exercise of the privacy rights described in the paragraphs above directly through our Services when logged in.
If you are a California resident and you would like to make a request for access, portability, or deletion of your information, you may submit a request through the CCPA Request Form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (858) 240-2570.
In order to process your request, we must be able to verify your identity to make sure you are the person about whom we have collected personal information or an authorized representative. Depending on the type of request, we may conduct the verification process by email or phone using information that matches our records. The information you must provide as part of the verification process may include: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, user name, state and/or country of residency, and/or proof of residency. We may also ask for additional information as needed based on your relationship with us.
You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing the authorized agent signed permission to submit the request on your behalf. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal data. Please note, we cannot process your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you.
4. California’s “Shine the Light” Law. California's “Shine the Light” law requires us to respond to requests from California customers asking about our practices related to disclosing certain types of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing initiatives. You may make such a request by completing and submitting an STL Request Form.
11. INFORMATION FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
Pursuant to Nevada law, you may direct a business that operates an internet website not to sell certain personal information a business has collected or will collect about you. We do not sell your personal information as defined under Nevada law. For more information about how we handle and share your personal information or your rights under Nevada law, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may also provide additional “just-in-time” disclosures or additional information about the data collection, use and sharing practices of specific Services. Such notices may supplement or clarify our privacy practices or may provide you with additional choices about how we process your Personal Information.
13. CONTACT DETAILS
Kroma Wellness PBC
Attn: Chief Financial Officer
2683 Via de la Valle, Suite G-254
Del Mar, CA 92014
15. GOVERNING LAW; OTHER APPLICABLE KROMA POLICIES
16. ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Conformément à Droit canadien, lesparties déclarent par les présentes qu’ils exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afférents, soit pour le présent ou l’avenir, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.