Thank you for ordering our 5-Day Lifestyle Reset.
We can’t wait for you to experience Kroma. It’s time to choose your program protocol.
Kroma offers one Lifestyle Reset program with three customizable protocols: Lifestyle, Lean or Active – one is right for you!
The Kroma Reset is uniquely designed such that it allows you to customize your experience based on your own unique needs, goals and activity level. While the program includes all the same foods and beverages for everyone, you can modify what you consume and what you add based on the protocol you choose.
It’s important to note that no matter which protocol you choose, you should never feel starved or deprived.
Choose Your Protocol
Question 1 / 4
Question 2 / 4
Question 3 / 4
Question 4 / 4
Your Results Are ...
The ultimate whole body reset
This is our most popular protocol and is recommended for anyone looking to lose a few pounds, reset habits, rejuvenate, target inflammation and feel (and look) better overall. The Lifestyle protocol is designed for individuals who need to be fully nourished, not slowed down and can perform in their daily lives without feeling deprived or depleted. You should feel strong, be able to exercise, take care of children and perform at work as you normally would.
The Lifestyle Reset will leave you feeling refreshed, satisfied and inspired. While everyone’s body is unique, the average weight loss for this protocol is 4 pounds.
For this protocol, follow the program as recommended in the brochure on page 21 (and repeated below) and follow the instructions on each of the sachets in your program. Be mindful of how much you add while never feeling starved or depleted.
When less can be more
Designed to accelerate weight loss, and promote a deeper elimination diet while targeting inflammation, the Lean Reset will leave you feeling light and clear without compromising energy or vitality. Our programs are designed to nourish and rejuvenate rather than deplete, therefore we recommend listening to your body and giving it what it needs.
For this protocol, you may not need to finish everything and will use less add-ins.
Additional recommendations to customize your protocol for the LEAN option:
- You may not likely need to consume all the foods and beverages. Focus on your morning Matcha (assuming you are ok with caffeine – otherwise, replace the afternoon Latte in the morning which does not have caffeine), the two broths, the Super Porridge, Hydration Elixir, Super Greens Elixir and Magnesium. The rest is optional and may not be needed on this protocol leaving you plenty of foods for after ☺.
- Use hot water for all lattes or ½ water and ½ non dairy milk to minimize the calories of the milks.
- Drink your broths as is with just water or choose one broth / day where you add some low starch veggies (broccoli, bok choy, kale, zucchini, cauliflower rice, kelp noodles). Saute your veggies in coconut oil or ghee. Add spices to the broths as needed to add flavor.
- Smoothie is optional and not likely needed on the Lean Protocol.
- Cookie Butter is also optional – perhaps enjoy only 1T / day instead of the recommended 2T.
Premium fuel for optimal performance
Designed for the athlete or for those who need to be well nourished to optimize their active lifestyle, the Active Reset allows you to customize for performance and stamina. This program is less about weight loss and more about invigorating your system to facilitate a gentle detox, while fueling your cells and targeting inflammation.
For this protocol, we recommend adding whatever you need including extra protein, nuts, avocado, coconut cream and whatever else you need to stay fully satiated and strong to keep up with your regular activity level.
Additional recommendations to customize your protocol for the ACTIVE option:
- Consume all foods – or at least those you enjoy and fit into your lifestyle.
- Use non-dairy milk for all lattes – feel free to use coconut milk or other full fat milks.
- Add any kind of veggies and clean protein to at least one of if not both of your broths.
- Add fruit of choice along with avocado and / or coconut cream to your smoothie(s).
- Add a handful of nuts each day as needed.
Have More Questions?