Beauty Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
Light and deliciously creamy, this Beauty Matcha Chia Pudding is the perfect start to any day. Our infamous mood-boosting Beauty Matcha is the ultimate in matchas - loaded with collagen, beauty mushrooms, and superfoods like turmeric, ginger, and maca. Chia seeds are incredibly rich in antioxidants, nutrients, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids and have been touted for centuries for supporting heart health, strong bones, and blood sugar levels.
2 C Unsweetened nut milk
1/3 C Chia seeds
2 T Maple syrup or honey
1/4 C Mixed Berries of choice
1 T Hemp seeds
- In a large bowl whisk together almond milk, maple syrup, and matcha.
- Stir in chia seeds. Let mixture sit for 15 minutes, stir again
- Pour into 4 half-pint Mason jars or ramekins
- Refrigerate, covered, until thickened, at least 2 hours
- Top with hemp seeds
- Garnish with fresh berries
Mix it up with other toppings! Consider topping with gluten-free granola, pumpkin seeds, pistachios and / or unsweetened coconut shreds for added crunch and a satisfying boost of fat, protein and fiber.
Keep your Beauty Matcha Chia Pudding covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.