24K Chicken Pho Recipe
Looking for an easy-to-prepare, flavorful dinner? This 24K Chicken Pho, made with Kroma’s 24K Chicken Bone Broth, is the perfect addition to any meal plan. With healthful ingredients and rich flavors, this dish is pho-nomenal!
Kroma Reset approved! Just replace rice noodles with spiraled zucchini noodles.
¼ C Kroma 24K Chicken Bone Broth
½ C Gluten-free pho rice noodles (*zucchini noodles if you're on the Reset program)
¼ C Chicken, shredded or diced
1 Green onion stem, slivered
¼ C Bean sprouts
5 Basil leaves
½ C of mushrooms (optional)
3-5 Jalapeños, slivered
½ Lime, juice
Hot sauce (optional)
- Bring 16oz of water to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer
- Add Kroma 24K Chicken Bone Broth, green onion, and chicken
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil
- Soak noodles for 2-4 minutes
- Combine components in a large ceramic bowl
- Add lime juice and garnish with bean sprouts, basil, jalapeños, mushrooms (optional), and hot sauce (optional).