Thai Curry Broth Recipe
Broths are one of the most versatile dishes out there, and we love coming up with new combinations that delight your taste buds and nourish your body. This Thai Curry Broth intertwines our 24K Chicken Bone Broth (or you can use our vegan Veggie Broth) with nutrient-rich vegetables, flavorful herbs, and spicy curry paste. With such mouthwatering ingredients, this is sure to be a mealtime favorite.
10-16 oz Water
1 tsp Thai green curry paste
1 T Coconut milk or 1 T of the Ultimate Vitality Latte (your afternoon latte :)
1 T Coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee (to sauté veggies)
¼ C Shredded bok choy
¼ C Chopped or spiraled zucchini
1 Small handful of chopped assorted mushrooms (enoki, reishi, shitake, etc.)
5-7 Cilantro leaves
4-5 Basil leaves
1 tsp Lime juice
1 tsp Hemp seeds
1 T Olive oil (replace coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee)
¼ C Chicken, cooked + shredded or diced
- Boil 10-16 oz of water
- Add Kroma 24K Chicken Bone Broth (or Veggie Broth) and Thai green curry paste to hot water along with coconut milk or 1 T of Ultimate Vitality Latte.
- Heat coconut or avocado oil (alternatively ghee or olive oil) in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add bok choy, zucchini, and mushrooms. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour bone broth into skillet with bok choy, zucchini, and mushrooms.
- Add coconut milk and chicken (optional). Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add lime juice, basil, and cilantro, and sprinkle with hemp seeds.